Vacantes Finanzas e impuestos - Cumplimiento Fiscal
Vacantes Cumplimiento Fiscal
Multinational company is looking for this role within the Finance team.
- Manage the taxation and compliance function
- Preparation of all taxation returns
Join a multinational team and be the Tax Accounting representative for Latin America
- Drive tax strategies in Latin America
- Provide technical support
- All tax compliance and reporting specific to meeting our requirements under Mexican tax law.
- Prepare, review, and maintain required records / documentation related to Mexico income tax and IVA requirements associated with transactions, financial reporting, audits, compliance, and transfer pricing for Mexican entities.
- Ensure timely preparation and filing of all required monthly and annual tax returns or reports (income, IVA, payroll/ electronic or paper) including gathering, analyzing, and compiling income tax and IVA related data.
- Coordinate with other Company groups to ensure proper IVA requirements are met regarding sale and purchase transactions (including master data review for proper tax codes, IMMEX maquiladora invoicing requirements, virtual export/import transactions, customs broker information, mitigation of billing errors, and providing re-billing solutions).
- Perform monthly IVA account reconciliations in accordance with Mexican SAT electronic accounting standards.
- Team with Company finance and accounting personnel to ensure accurate reporting of tax information as required by Mexican law. Provide monthly oversight over accounting documentation to ensure sufficiency for governmental tax authority inspections.
- Develop and maintain a strong control environment and commitment to provide correct financial (tax) reporting and tax forecasting.
- Support business initiatives and implementations; advise cross-functional teams on tax issues to achieve operational efficiency and business objectives.
- Assist with establishing, managing and validating inter-company transfer pricing arrangements and transfer pricing compliance.
- Proactively monitor, evaluate and communicate with Company tax leadership related to emerging, country specific, legislation and case law that would impact the company's operations and develop processes, in collaboration with finance and accounting teams to operationalize the impact of any changes.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with business functions/operations to ensure awareness of applicable tax requirements and related compliance with said requirements.
- Supervise external advisors; participate in and possible future leadership of the Mexico tax / Supply Chain resolution team.
- Act as the primary contact with Mexican tax authorities (SAT) and external consultants on all tax related matters. Manage tax controversy matters and provide guidance on tax issues and disputes and build appropriate relationships with Mexican tax authorities (SAT).
- Day-to-day management of Mexico representative office operations.
- Assist with other finance and accounting related functions as directed.
- Tax compliance in several jurisdictions, and U.S. and non-U.S. Tax Accounting fo
- Responsible for the Mexico tax compliance and reporting for both income and IVA