Automotive Maintenance Manager
Assures that all plant facilities and equipment are properly maintained.
Assist in developing a departmental operating budget and capital plan.
Detalles del cliente
International all-terrain vehicles manufacturer.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are to:
- Coordinate and leads efforts to develop the facility long range plans to support corporate objectives
- Evaluate capacity constraints capital requirements, and operational changes required to meet objectives
- Evaluate and recommends integration and new process opportunities
- Assures that all plant facilities and equipment are properly maintained in a safe and cost effective manner
- Recommend equipment replacement and facility improvements based on cost and performance objectives
- Drive continuous improvements into the quality and consistency of our maintenance workmanship
- Take an active part in improving quality by evaluating designs and methods, recommending fixturing opportunities, and implementing solutions to quality and production issues
- Assist in developing a departmental operating budget and capital plan
- Assist the department operates within the approved budget
Perfil del candidato
Professional Engineering Degree required. Master degree is a plus. Minimum of 8 to 10 years related experience, preferably in the automotive industry. Experience working with legislation and codes such as OHSA, EPA, Building and Fire Code, etc. Ability to move around an office environment and on the production floor with a "hands - on " attitude. Prior experience in the implementation of quality assurance standards and utilization of lean manufacturing systems. Advanced level is required.
Oferta de empleo
- Automobile included
- Benefits above the law