- Manage financial planning and analysis activities
- Provide complete financial information and records of the industrial projects
Detalles del cliente
Leading multinational in the industrial automation.
Descripción de la vacante
Reporting to the Managing Director of Mexico, the main responsibilities are to:
- Develop and implement accounting policies, programs, and systems to provide complete financial information and records of the industrial automation projects
- Ensure all projects costing information is accurate and up-to-date to enable the practice to understand project profitability by phase and out-turn
- Achieve the oversight and submission of weekly and monthly financial reporting
- Manage financial planning and analysis activities for the all the Business supervising budget and forecast
- Investigate variances to identify opportunities for profit improvements
- Lead a team of 12 people serving as a liaison between the Finance department and operations
- Present findings and recommendations to the Board.
Perfil del candidato
Industrial Engineer, Public Accountant or related field. 15 years work experience in comparable finance role in an international industrial company. Experience in an accounting method of work-in-progress evaluation and in financial planning and analysis. Strong analytic skills and good team relationships. Fluent English.
Oferta de empleo
- Strong performance related bonus plan