Business Development Manager (Pipelines)
Ability to negotiate and close deals.
Manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders end-to-end
Detalles del cliente
Mexican Company of pipeline integrity solutions.
Descripción de la vacante
Main responsibilities are:
- Assumes primary responsibility for client relationships and sales strategies
- Leads development of sales strategies and win plans working closely with sales and operations throughout the sales process
- Responsible for building sales pipeline by meeting and exceeding lead generation quotas
- Tracks and shares client relationship developments and prospects
- Negotiates contracts through collaboration with and support from operations, legal, risk, and accounting
Perfil del candidato
University degree (Preferably in Engineering, Management or Economics). Good local market knowledge and network in the Oil & Gas sector. Preferably 5+ years experience in Mexican Market. Ideally experience with Mergers and acquisitions and Post merger integration. Project management skills, good communication and cooperation skills. Fluent English
Oferta de empleo
Attractive compensation package