Category Manager Property and Facilities Manager
Identify opportunities to reduce the cost of the procurement of goods.
Manage all aspects of the development, negotiation, and execution of contracts.
Detalles del cliente
Company focused in commercial operations and health services within Mexico and United States.
Descripción de la vacante
- Identify opportunities to reduce the cost of the procurement of goods and services leveraging the group spending and its buying power on behalf of the organization.
- Manage all aspects of the development, negotiation, and execution of contracts with suppliers.
- Controls spend and build a long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Participate on global procurement teams to develop local, regional and global agreements.
- Manage contracts with suppliers to ensure suppliers compliance.
- Review and interpret the vendor contracts for accuracy and completeness.
- Evaluate supplier performance through review of reports and customer feedback.
- Develop, lead and execute successful procurement strategies.
- Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms.
- Partner with key stakeholders.
- Forecast price and market trends.
- Track and report key functional metrics.
- Assess, manage and mitigate risks.
Perfil del candidato
- Architect or Civil Engineer.
- At least 4 years of procurement experience focused on construction and maintenance.
- At least 4 years of construction and maintenance expertise preferably in retail.
- Talent in negotiation and networking.
- Interest in market dynamics.
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers.
- Solid judgment along with decision making skills.
- Strong leadership capabilities.
- Proficient oral and written English.
Oferta de empleo
- Compensation Package