Coordinate de Main Finance departments: Accoounting, Reporting, Planning, Risk
Lead the Finance and Administration Teams
Detalles del cliente
Multinational Insurance Company with operations in over 45 Countries and a history of Over 100 years in operation and leader in its specialty LoB.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are:
- Coordinate the main Financial Tasks: Accounting, Reporting, Planning, Risk, Treasury among others.
- Create and coordinate the evaluation of financial programmes to support the IT implementations
- Manage the Financial and Administrative teams
- Ensure the wealth management and the reserves capacities through implementation of internal politics and Risk controls and Indicators
- Manage the Investment Portfolio
- Maintain and proper internal control system
- Ensure the reporting within the standard timing and quality
- Evaluate opportunities to automate and optimise processes and boost the digitisation within the company
Perfil del candidato
Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or Actuary required. Experience of at least 10 years in finance department in Insurance or Financial Services and at least 5 years in executive roles in Finance. Pro activity, strategic, ambition, teamwork and empathy is well valued. English proficiency is a must.
Oferta de empleo
Competitive Salary and additional perks.