Chief Compliance Officer
Responsible for setting an example in business conduct and ethic in the company
Assist in assessing risk and developing annual audit plan
Detalles del cliente
Multinational medical devices company in constant growth
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are:
- Build partnerships with in-country compliance officers, business, and functional stakeholders to lead the implementation of governance framework and ensure alignment between compliance and business strategies.
- Oversee performance of other compliance personnel in Mexico, and eventually in the region.
- Plan and conduct compliance audits and risk assessments of assigned region subsidiaries and distributors.
- Focus on maintaining the integrity of internal controls, forensic audit, and compliance remediation process.
- Stays up to date of industry developments and relevant laws and regulations, including the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, and working to revise the program in response to those developments.
- Proactively identify areas for business enhancements and of non-compliance with legal requirements. regulatory guidelines, company policies and/or written standards.
Perfil del candidato
Bachelor's degree required in Healthcare, Bio science, legal or other applicable field. Master's degree is a plus. At least 6 years experience in compliance with audit and training responsibilities required. A regional as well as local compliance regulations and industry codes expertise is required.
Oferta de empleo
Attractive compensation package.