Commercial Country Manager
Country Manager con enfoque Comercial
Experiencia comercial de primer nivel en dispositivos médicos
Detalles del cliente
Multinational Medical Devices company, specialised in patient monitoring.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are to:
- Lead, implement an aggressive 5 year sales strategy, through development and maintenance of a 5 year business plan for immediate, short and long term success and sustainability
- Achieve high double digit sales growth, maintaining high gross profit margins
- Align region goals with the company quarterly, annual and 5 year financial and corporate objectives.
- Provide expertise and guidance on Mexico and the greater region to align with senior level management and internal support teams, maintaining a mutual understanding of the execution plan related to product design needs, regulatory, and production requirements to scale market opportunities, maximising revenue and minimising cost.
- In conjunction with the Company's marketing plan, position the company's lines of products as the standard for non-invasive monitoring in all areas of health care
- Secure top hospitals and top public contracts through strong competitive awareness, successful positioning of competitive advantages, while maintaining premium pricing via a consultative sales approach
- Lead and develop the sales field, clinical specialist and local support teams, driving a results-oriented, accountable team
- Maintain a strong sales and order pipeline with clear close and delivery dates, aligned with sales operation preparing and maintaining (quarterly) shipment forecasts by region to ensure to meet and exceed quarter revenue targets, with revenue delivered to the end-user
- Prepare and maintain ownership of sales budgets, forecasts, sales activity trackers and quota achievements for all activities
- Maximise data and data tools, driving a data-driven goal management approach
- Develop and maintain a strong key opinion leader network, local advisory board and education program
- Engage and maximise external partnerships (e.g. OEMs, integrators, remote region distributors), through aggressive goal setting, accountability and ongoing education of partner's sales force and clinical specialists.
- Maintaining an education, training and SMART objective plan for the team and yourselves
- Liaise with the International Marketing Team to prepare and conduct marketing programs to build and maintain end-user awareness (e.g., event participation, regional symposia, competitive analysis, advertising, etc.).
- Liaise local research interests with the VP of Medical Affairs
- Maintain oversight of and compliance with the company's Principles and Corporate Compliance policies,
Perfil del candidato
Bachelor degree for business managemendegree, preferably in life sciences, engineering or business. MBA from top business schools a plus. Minimum 5 years of direct clinical selling experience combined with sales Strong local working knowledge of CRM systems, pipeline management, P&L management, marketing, regulatory and import/export. Experience in developing and managing partnerships in Mexican market, while maintaining a primarily direct business approach Proven sales and management history in both capital and med/surg consumable where products are engaged through round tables/procurement/bio medical engineering-led processes. Sales management experience in selling to the C-Suite/hospital executive. Highly knowledgeable of the anaesthesia critical care and top acute care hospital leadership. Experience in patient monitoring and IS/connectivity/EMR industry an asset, with both direct technologies and OEM partners an asset, but not required.Proven track record of growing businesses through distributors and direct teams. Demonstrated understanding of the government agencies and government tender process. Must be fluent and able to conduct business in Spanish and English.
Oferta de empleo
- Attractive compensation package and benefits