Maintain detailed knowledge of credit rating agencies regulations.
Execute compliance monitoring activities and initiatives.
Detalles del cliente
International company leader in financial services.
Descripción de la vacante
Maintain detailed knowledge of credit rating agency regulations and related company policies;
Assist employees with policy interpretation;
Coordinate regulatory filings; assisting with regulatory examinations;
Execute compliance monitoring activities and initiatives;
Close cooperation with the Legal Department, the Operations Risk Management Group and the company's office heads.
Perfil del candidato
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience at a credit rating agency, broker/dealer, or regulatory authority, plus another 5 years of other work experience. (Broker-dealer examination experience is a plus)
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple projects in a fast moving, evolving environment.
- Client-service focus with proven ability to develop relationships with business partners.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- High degree of professionalism and integrity with demonstrated ability to handle confidential issues with maturity, tact, and sensitivity.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Excel for analysis.
- Strong Spanish, and/or Portuguese language skills (English a plus).
- Risk-based approach to problem solving with demonstrated business maturity and good judgment.
- Law degree helpful, but will consider industry and regulatory experience.
Oferta de empleo
- Competitive benefits package.