Cost Analyst- Costa Rica
Responsible for maintaining plants level costs and control including.
Multinational company is looking a Cost analyst.
Detalles del cliente
Multinational company leader in the industry.
Descripción de la vacante
The principal responsibilities are:
- Function as business support person to the plants in the Region and financial management team
- Maintain plants level costs and control including cost accounting, bill of material audits, and cost analysis
- Works closely with manufacturing to understand issues and how they impact the financial results as well as educate/inform department(s) on cost drivers and variances
- Analyse actual labour, material, and overhead cost against Standard/Budget
- Research and explain variances and report information monthly or as needed
Perfil del candidato
Bachelor`s Degree. Minimum 2 years of progressive cost accounting and analysis experience with a major manufacturing organisation. Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across plant and functional organisations. Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to manage projects, work independently, and communicate effectively to all areas and levels of the location.
Oferta de empleo
- Attractive salary and compensation package.