Develop and make strategic decisions regarding trends in FMCG industry.
Drive revenue and build robust forecasting and sales operations processes.
Detalles del cliente
International company in the FMCG industry
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are to:
- Manage full P&L of the Mexico business
- Establish and implement an effective strategy to enable the business to achieve agreed targets in terms of growth and profitability
- Maintain current retail partners and prospect new partner opportunities to drive expansion
- Identify new channels to diversify and grow the business
- Supervise and manage Purchases, Visual Merchandising, Marketing, Logistics and Import, Finance, and Human Resources departments
Perfil del candidato
7 years of experience in FMCG as a Business Unit Head, Country Manager, or Business Development Director. MBA highly preferred. A leader with a strong business understanding and entrepreneurial attitude. Fluent in English
Oferta de empleo
- Very attractive salary and benefits package.