Electrical Facilities Specialist
MXN30,000 - MXN45,000
Manage infrastructure; engineering and regulation for electrical and fire system
Detalles del cliente
International Company leader in the Automotive Sector.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are:
- Manage infrastructure; engineering and regulation for electrical and fire system projects.
- Manage Operation/Function.
- Responsible for managing electrical and fire system commissioning process, ensure Mexican regulations adherence, supervision of electrical installations and team members training.
- Lead/manage team members.
- Coordinate between owner, contractor and A/E firm.
- Review and process requests for information, submittals, shop drawings and electrical documents.
- Strong communication skills and an ability to work with others.
- Manage projects.
- Develop project status reports for management review.
- Update and maintain project cost report.
- Review contractor change orders - validate scope and costs - submit for SMC approval.
- Research, plan, and administer building projects, applying knowledge of design, electrical procedures, and building requirements.
- Manage process.
- Coordinate as-built, operations & maintenance manuals and training to user group and support departments.
- Support kanban (commissioning and start-up) activities.
- Review, prepare and coordinate completion of punch-list activities.
- Complete all acceptance testing procedures.
- Ensure communication process between ORO and contractors and subcontractors to support project schedule in compliance with plans and specifications.
- Present status reports to Mgr.
- Participate in weekly general contractor meetings.
- Meeting minutes and action item lists.
- Resolve problems. (what is scope and responsibilities of the problems).
- Work with ORO and general contractors and subcontractors on solving project issues.
- Analyze problem areas, develop counter measures and ensure implementation of countermeasures in a timely manner.
- Develop business plans and strategies.
- Administer electrical contracts; conduct on-site inspection to monitor plan compliance.
- Receive, review and coordinate contract changes into project delivery. Be intimately and completely knowledgeable of current and future activities in area(s) of responsibility and be able to implement countermeasures to support project schedule.
- Ensure compliance with SOP schedule.
Perfil del candidato
- 5 - 7 year experience in facilities.
- Bachelor degree.
- Able to rotate, work overtime (weekdays and weekends).
- Work under pressure.
- Excellent problem identification and analysis skills and a strong sense of urgency are required.
- Prioritize multiple activities in a constantly changing environment.
- Work independently with minimal direction.
- Must be able to lead sensitive discussions while maintaining professional attitude.
- Must be able to quickly identify the appropriate level to communicate information and when to bring up larger concerns.
Oferta de empleo
- Attractive Compensation Package.