Transnational automotive supplier, leader of the segment of safety systems.
Developer / Manager of the first Technical Center for the company in Mexico.
Detalles del cliente
Transnational automotive supplier, leader of the segment of safety systems, is expanding its operations worldwide, more specific in Mexico with a new facility.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are to:
- Direct support of the plant manager
- Be responsible of product, process, design, launch and continuous improvement
- Develop / Manage the first Technical Centre for the company in Mexico
- Manage 2 direct reports and 32+ indirect Reports
- Direct link with global technical centres and customers (55% of the worldwide automotive market)
Perfil del candidato
Bachelors Engineering degree. 3 to 5 years of previous experience as manager, Tier1/2 companies, American, German and Asian customers. Green/Black belt. Knowledge in the TS ISO9001 and 14001 domain, desirable QSB and VDA 6.3 norms. Great time and project management, people oriented. English advance, German desirable.
Oferta de empleo
- Life Insurance
- Major life Insurance
- Food Coupons
- Holidays (20 days)