Enterprise Solutions Architect
- Provide expertise to information technology teams in strategic planning
- Create solution architectures considering enterprise architecture layers
Detalles del cliente
Worldwide retail company with strong presence on the region.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are to:
- Assist with the strategic alignment between project level design and program level design
- Provide expertise to information technology teams in strategic planning by collaborating on technology selection decisions (for example, OS platform, DBMS, server locations, network connectivity)
- Drive the execution of multiple business plans and projects identifying customer and operational needs
- Create solution architectures considering the enterprise architecture layers (business, applications, data and technology) and ensuring the alignment with the company's global architecture guidelines and principles
- Ensure architectural designs support strategic goals by contributing to the development of enterprise objectives
- Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders
- Work with the international markets on the creation of the solution architectures for the global projects
Perfil del candidato
Bachelor's degree on Systems Engineering. 6 years of experience creating solution architectures based on the business and IT strategy and in alignment with the enterprise architecture strategy. 3 years of experience with service-oriented architecture (SOA), enterprise service bus (ESB), service registry, business process management (BPM), and business rules management systems (BRMS). 3 years of experience with application servers, application integration, message-oriented middleware, and service governance. Experience with architecture frameworks (for example, TOGAF, Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA), etc.). Fluent english speaking and writing.
Oferta de empleo
- Attractive package.