Enterprise Solutions Architect
Provide expertise to information technology teams in strategic planning
Create solution architectures considering enterprise architecture layers
Detalles del cliente
Worldwide retail company with strong presence on the region.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are to:
- Assist with the strategic alignment between project level design and program level design
- Provide expertise to information technology teams in strategic planning by collaborating on technology selection decisions (for example, OS platform, DBMS, server locations, network connectivity)
- Drive the execution of multiple business plans and projects identifying customer and operational needs
- Create solution architectures considering the enterprise architecture layers (business, applications, data and technology) and ensuring the alignment with the company's global architecture guidelines and principles
- Ensure architectural designs support strategic goals by contributing to the development of enterprise objectives
- Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders
- Work with the international markets on the creation of the solution architectures for the global projects
Perfil del candidato
Bachelor's degree on Systems Engineering. 6 years of experience creating solution architectures based on the business and IT strategy and in alignment with the enterprise architecture strategy. 3 years of experience with service-oriented architecture (SOA), enterprise service bus (ESB), service registry, business process management (BPM), and business rules management systems (BRMS). 3 years of experience with application servers, application integration, message-oriented middleware, and service governance. Experience with architecture frameworks (for example, TOGAF, Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA), etc.). Fluent english speaking and writing.
Oferta de empleo
- Attractive package.