Finance Administration Manager
Managing activities related to Statutory Accounting & Management Reporting, etc
Ensure operations/transactions are in compliance with Internal Procedures
Detalles del cliente
International chemical manufacturer company
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are to:
- Be responsible for managing activities related to statutory accounting & management reporting
- Consolidate of financial statements, execution of tax compliance and related filings and related treasury activities, following corporate guidelines.
- Be responsible for managing all transactions finance activities, including accounts receivable, collections, cash applications and accounts payable.
- Be responsibility for maintaining effective supervision and development of staff, in order to ensure unyielding controller ship in the region, being the link among functional areas
- Ensure operations/transactions are in compliance with internal procedures and local (Statutory)/International rules regarding Accounting, Taxes, Customs, Central Banks and other Government Regulatory Departments
Perfil del candidato
University degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business administration or equivalent. 10 years of progressive finance experience, 5 years of experience managing people. Experience in Mexico Tax requirements and Treasury management. Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP), systems skills with proficiency in Oracle, Excel, Business Objects, Zeus, and other data analysis software. Strong project and process management skills and clear experience in analysis and resolution of technical accounting solutions for complex transactions, analytic and change management skills, manage remote teams. Advanced English.
Oferta de empleo
- Attractive compensation package.