Lead and develop finance teams.
Strong ability to report internationally.
Detalles del cliente
International Telecommunication Company
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are to:
- Provide leadership to the Board's Finance and Accounting strategy, to optimize the company's financial performance and strategic position.
- Take overall control of the company's accounting function.
- Contribute fully to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers.
- Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth.
- Lead and develop finance teams.
- Corporate finance: manage company policies regarding capital requirements, debt, taxation, equity, disposals and acquisitions, as appropriate.
Perfil del candidato
Bachelor´s degree in Accounting, Commerce, or Business Management/Administration. Exceptional communication skills at all levels. Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision-making. English is a must.
Oferta de empleo
- Attractive compensation package.