Fuels Optimization Manager
Detalles del cliente
One of the world's leading integrated oil and gas companies that provide customers with fuel for transportation, energy for heat & light and lubricants.
Descripción de la vacante
This role has overall day to day accountability for maximizing value for the optimized product and minimizing the cost of goods to our marketing channels. This is a decision making role with accountability for setting protocols and making choices between channels.
In addition, the role will be responsible coordination and project management in support of the execution of Supply Strategy.
- Lead a cross function team to maximize commercial value for products and minimize marketing cost of goods for all the products to the terminal in the short term (0-3 months). Accountable for developing and delivering the 0-3 month supply plan.
- Within the commercial optimization framework, meet the supply reliability, quality and inventory targets set by the business.
- Provide input and participate in the mid-term (0-24 month) planning process, operating tactics and business strategies.
- Lead the Supply Strategy implementation plan, including supporting the negotiation and tactics.
- Plan and execute product supply strategies and tactics for significant events, including: turnarounds and hurricane planning.
- Hold the interface with Global Oil traders for:
- Providing FVC daily, weekly and monthly nominations and balances to Global Oil traders for purchase/sale decisions.
- Informing Global Oil traders of FVC activities and events that may have commercial implications.
- Aligning commercial activities in the FVC to maximize value for BP (I.e. inventory with price structure, arbitrage).
- Work with the Wholesale manager to integrate unbranded planning activities and tactics.
- Lead spot unbranded destination terminal optimization to maximize integrated supply and trading value.
- As required, lead cross functional team to deliver supply tactics, supply options and/or optimization strategies which includes assuring consistent alignment, simplification and efficiency.
- Act as single point of accountability for development of the Market Area Plans in an assigned footprint. Refine MAPs, which includes volume, margin, financials, strategies, tactics, programs, offers, milestones across a 1 to 5 year time frame.
- Develop and implement business framework/guidelines for transparent channel priority and optimization.
- Develop channel of trade optimization guidelines and protocols for an assigned footprint. This includes branded protocols and term Commercial protocols and floors.
- Work with organization to develop customer strategy, marketing strategy, participation strategy and the supporting tactical plans to deliver strategic objectives and embed in Market Area Plans.
Perfil del candidato
- Degree in business, administration, Engineering, Supply Chain and/or other associated degrees is required.
- Required - At least 8 years business analytics experience required.
- Strong focus on performance delivery; results oriented. Ability to work under pressure. Ability to make decisions with incomplete data. Ability to lead cross functional teams. Team player with the ability to develop effective relationships within a team and influence others. Skillful and proven ability to respond to a changing business and political landscape.
Oferta de empleo
- Full benefits
- Superior Package