General Manager - Panama
- Top Executive role reporting to Management Committee based in Panama
- Develop and execute operational strategies for all line businesses
Detalles del cliente
An important and leading company.
Descripción de la vacante
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and executing operational strategies for all line businesses, establishing priorities in keeping with effective operations and cost factors
- Provides monthly P/L reports for continuing budget analysis
- Develops and implements operating methods and procedures designed to optimize current structure and business life cycle
- Develops budget and cost controls for operational activities
- Managing the local team (+1000 employees) and recruiting employees to meet company growth
- Identifying and prospecting new business opportunities and a good commercial awareness of the industry market
- Managing relationship with existing clients by ensuring compliance of best practice to customer requirements and company standards
- Minimizing commercial risk when developing sales contracts, among others.
Perfil del candidato
With a University degree in Business Administration or related, you have a minimum of 10 years' experience in FMCG industry or Distribution and Logistics, at general or country management level.
Dynamic, rigorous, results-oriented with an entrepreneurial spirit, you have the ability to work on your own initiative and are capable of setting up negotiations with leading companies. Exceptional time management and proven leadership and mentoring skills.
Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with all levels internal and external of the organization. Able to lead and motivate at all levels.
Strong organizational and project management skills.
Oferta de empleo
Attractive compensation package.