Global Operations Expert-. Costa Rica
We are looking for Global Operations Expert in Costa Rica.
Working alongside their line manager to ensure KPI's are achieved
Detalles del cliente
Descripción de la vacante
The principal responsibilities are:
- Working alongside their line manager to ensure KPI's are achieved, this is done by governing and supporting the service provider's teams responsible for the
- Identifying improvements and implements change with clear outcomes of improvement
- Demonstrating strong ability to resolve issues partnering with the service provider to implement change as required.
- Leading KPI improvement for own area and can demonstrate measurable improvement year on year
- Clear focus on end to end process performance across the enterprise. Builds and maintains strong
- Manages the process service delivery to global KPI's through the service provider. Driving performance to objectives, providing management and ensuring delivery through the service provider's organisation.
- Has a good knowledge of own process area and how this has been implemented across the Will identify improvements and implement change with clear outcomes of improvement and standardisation.
- Ability to resolve issues partnering with the service provider to implement change as required.
- Owns process improvement for own area and can demonstrate measurable improvement year on year
- Clear focus on end to end process performance across the finance organisation. Collaborates with IT, procurement and the wider business for delivery
- Provide expertise for and support delivery of transformation and process improvement projects - ranging from small process improvements through to major projects
- Able to communicate at finance leadership level within the organisation and with strong communication and stakeholder management
- Able to drive a change agenda to delivery and benefits.
- Will need to work regionally across time zones and cultures
- Strong problem solving ability and mind-set
Perfil del candidato
- Degree required.
- 2 - 5 Years of work experience in similar positions.
- Excellent analytic skills and Excel capabilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, internal and external professional communications
Oferta de empleo
attractive salary package