Human Resources Business Partner- Panama
We are looking for a Human Resources Business Partner based in Panama.
Provide strategic/senior HR support to senior management in the region.
Detalles del cliente
Important company with global presence.
Descripción de la vacante
The principal responsibilities are:
- Provide strategic/senior HR support to senior management in the region.
- Coordinate the roll out of the company, global 5 year strategy and change agenda.
- Provide leadership, management and direction of the Regional Office Human Resources and Organisational Development team and budget
- Create a strong Human Resources and Organisational Development network across the region and build its capacity.
- Provide high quality input into the development of global HR&OD initiatives, policies and procedures
- Provide HR Operations Services including risk management and compliance
- Manage regional talent acquisition and retention
- Understand over-riding employment legislative aspects in force across regional countries
Perfil del candidato
A minimum of University degree in Human Resources, Management, Psychology, Business Management and Administration, Organisation Development or other related field. Master's degree in same field is desirable. Eight years proven and relevant work experience for Master's degree holders or ten year's experience for Bachelor holders, out of which five years are in senior position for a role with regional level remit or responsibilities that span across more than country. Proven experience in supporting successful management of change. Experience of working with a global HRIS system and able to identify and communicate key HR analytically data. Solid background in Human Resources Management/Senior HRBP role and organisational development in culturally diverse contexts. Knowledge and experience in cutting edge practices for flexible and mobile work forces and corresponding compensation schemes.
Oferta de empleo
attractive salary package