Human Resources Business Partner
Lead and implement HR initiatives and projects in cross-functional areas
Must have 8-10 years of experience in several different HR divisions
Detalles del cliente
International automotive company.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are to:
- Align, implement, and review HR systems/processes/policies on an ongoing basis, making recommendations for improvements as needed.
- The Human Resources Business Partner will provide HR input into cross-functional Company initiatives and process/policy development, implementation, and application.
- Develop change management initiatives and lead HR projects.
- Provide counsel to all levels of management on individual employee relations cases and investigations.
- Human Resources Business Partner will develop and deliver relevant HR training to managers and employees, and assist in the facilitation of the New Hire Orientation.
- Ensure consistency in the application and enforcement of policies and procedures, aligned and compliant with employment laws and regulations.
- Lead and implement HR initiatives and projects in cross-functional areas
- Must have 8-10 years of experience in several different HR divisions
Perfil del candidato
8-10 years of HR experience preferably in a manufacturing environment. Knowledge of labor laws, local legislation and employee relations experience a must. Change management experience is highly recommended. Ambitious and proactive, the Human Resources Business Partner should be a strong problem-solver and a commercial face to the business. A positive, hands-on attitude is key. 100% bilingual in English and Spanish is required.
Oferta de empleo
- Attractive compensation package