Human Resources Manager
Maintain people management strategies, processes and systems
Provide HR consultancy for all new projects or processes in the company
Detalles del cliente
American Manufacturing Company.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are to:
- Establishes strategies to select and retain the diverse talent required to maintain a competitive advantage and align recruiting strategies.
- Build trusted relationships with the internal customers in terms of HR services to support them to reach their KPI´s.
- Ensure the implementation of the HR Process: compensation, L&D, training, payroll, recruitment, personnel administration and services, are according with the internal policies to reach business strategy;
- Resolve conflicts and provides coaching and counseling on HR matters for functional or organizational leadership.
- Provide employee development expertise, support systems and processes focused on continuous learning and knowledge sharing.
- Ensure compliance with key government legislative requirements and adherence to human resources policies and procedures.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of workforce information in human resources information systems.
- Measure and analyzes key performance indicators to deliver functional and business performance improvements related to human resources.
Perfil del candidato
Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or related field, Masters preferred. 10 years demonstrated HR management experience, particularly with large/complex employers. Expert knowledge with performance management and succession planning. Demonstrated business consulting and problem resolution skills. Fully Bilingual in English and Spanish.
Oferta de empleo
- Attractive Compensation Package.