Human Resources Manager
Provide Human Resource leadership for the business planning/solutions
Implement talent management strategy that supports the company goals
Detalles del cliente
International manufacturing company is searching for their Human Resources Manager.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are:
- Provide Human Resource leadership for the business planning/solutions
- Implement talent management strategy that supports the company goals
- Develops and implements action plans, strategies and programs to address workforce needs that include talent acquisition, talent development, performance management and rewards & recognition
- Working with senior leadership to manage all aspects of assessing leadership talent as well as succession planning and retention efforts
- Mitigate labor lawsuits and government fines through correct compliance of the Mexican Labor
Perfil del candidato
Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field, Masters preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience. At least 8 years of experience in Human Resources Positions, at multinational companies and manufacturing plants. Fluent English is a must.
Oferta de empleo
- Attractive compensation package