Human Resources Manager
Point of contact for all employees and provide guidance and assistance
*Responsible for selection, recruitment, and interviewing of plant employees
Detalles del cliente
International manufacturing company.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are to:
- Serve as a point of contact for all employees and provide guidance and assistance in matters related to employee relations. Effective coaching and guidance to line and department staff, relating to employee concerns, problems, and disciplinary action to comply with company policies
- Investigate and resolve employee relations problems, anticipate problems whenever possible, and develop, recommend, and initiate appropriate steps for resolution
- Ensuring that employment actions are compliant with local legislation and our internal guidelines
- Responsible for selection, recruitment, and interviewing of plant employees and works jointly with supervisory and department heads in the hiring of employees. Adherence to all local hiring and recruiting laws
- Plan and coordinate new employee orientations to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives
Perfil del candidato
Bachelors Degree in Business, Management, Human Resources or related field .8 to 10 years experience in progressive HR roles in a manufacturing environment. Thorough knowledge of local laws affecting human resources administration. Bilingual (English/Spanish) required.
Oferta de empleo
- Attractive compensation package.