Institutional Relations Director
Networking and promoting the companies activities in Mexico.
Build up and manage risk management units in encompassing sales division
Detalles del cliente
Worldwide leader in the automotive industry
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsabilities are to:
- Manage government affairs and develop good networking with the Federal Ministry of Economy, Labor, SCT etc
- Participate in meetings and events organized by Federal Government and Business associations for networking and promoting the companies activities in Mexico.
- Monitor and follow up the implementation of automotive industry related regulation and law in Mexico and good networking with Federal senators and congressmen.
- Build up and manage risk management units in encompassing sales division and other divisions.
Perfil del candidato
Bachelor´s degree in Administrative, legal sectors or related field. 10 years of experience in corporate affairs. Compliance with IMSS Law / Labor Law / Welfare controls, understanding of SAP, knowledge of the most common database software and good problem solving mehodology. High level of writing and mathematical skills. Driver license required. Fluent english.
Oferta de empleo
- Attractive compensation package