Investment Relationship Director
Maintain and manage investor relations.
Collaborate with CFO and Treasury Director
Detalles del cliente
Mexican company with more than 30 years in the market, leader in the real estate industry
Descripción de la vacante
Mexican company with more than 30 years in the market is looking for an Investment Relationship Director.
The principal responsibilities are:
- Maintain and manage investor relations including key target funds and shareholders.
- Manage and fulfill investor inquiries and special requests in timely manner.
- Collaborate with CFO and Treasury Director to support relations with debt holders, credit analysts and rating agencies.
- Maintain the relationship with the BMV and investors.
- Speak on behalf of the company at investment presentations, institutions, individual meetings and discussions.
Perfil del candidato
We are looking for:
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, International Business, or equal. Strong analytical skills. Good verbal and non verbal communication. More than 5 years of experience in Investment Relationships at high level. 10 years of accounting/finance experience. Relationship building skills in the sector, and the ability to collaborate with the executive team. Willing to travel 50% of the time. Proficiency in English is mandatory.
Oferta de empleo
Attractive compensation package.