Medical Marketing Manager
- Minimum of 3 years experience in medical affairs in pharmaceutical companies
- Proactivity, excellent communication skills and level of english
Detalles del cliente
Multinational pharmaceutical organisation
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are to:
- Collaborate with the GM and the marketing team to define the best medical strategies to establish and develop sales. Participate actively to the definition of the medical aspects of the marketing operations, especially in the field of public relations: choice of the speakers, definition of the content of symposiums
- Validate the medical aspects of the promotional material used by the sales force, and check its compliance with the current laws and regulations.
- Be present at the medical conventions in the field of ophthalmology, both in Mexico and abroad, and take this opportunity to develop good relationship with the national KOL
- Coordinate the activities of clinical research of the company in Mexico, and manage the realisation of clinical and observational studies by the company, in the respect of the applicable laws and regulations: redaction or supervision of the protocol, selection of the investigators, follow up of the clinical investigation, review of the CRF, statistical analysis, publication.
- Keep himself constantly updated, from a medical and scientific point of view, in ophthalmology in general and in our therapeutic areas in particular, through readings, conventions, meetings with experts, etc….
- Conceive the necessary training courses for the sales force (or adapt them from the corporate ones), and update them as often as needed.
- Dispense the training courses to the sales force, both initially when they join the company and after, on a regular basis, in particular in case of new products, new scientific evidences, new promotional material.
- Participate to the medical marketing meetings organised by the mother company on a regular basis.
Perfil del candidato
PHD in a health science, a Medical Degree or Alternatively pharmacy Degree. 3 years of pharmaceutical experience, 2 years of experience as a medical science liaison and a proven track record in building customer relationships. Infectious disease and specifically HIV experience is preferred.
Oferta de empleo
- Attractive compensation package