Operations Manager : Water Treatment Plants (Belgium)
Supervision of equipment set up, plant construction and commissioning
Design of standard equipment and plant improvements
Detalles del cliente
As Operations Manager, you will have the chance to ensure the project management of water treatment plant (WTP) installations: engineering, budgeting, construction and start-up.
Descripción de la vacante
- Operation and maintenance of water treatment plants in diverse industrial applications (refineries, nuclear plants, pharmaceuticals, food, etc.)
- Process flow diagrams (PFDs)
- Process and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs)
- Site layout
- Project schedule and coordination of the CAD drawing, construction and commissioning teams.
- Construction method statements, risk assessments and site operations manuals
- Supervision of equipment set up, plant construction and commissioning
- Design of standard equipment and plant improvements
Perfil del candidato
Civil, Hydraulic and Electromechanical engineering experience for water treatment plants in Belgium or abroad
Site construction and start-up supervision.
Oferta de empleo
- Around 75 000€ + Bonus up to 10000 + meal vouchers + eco vouchers +net expenses+ car + fuel card+ reimbursement of public transport (if no car)
- Possibility of relocation abroad with extremely interesting taxation.