Detalles del cliente
An international company, in the automotive industry.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities include:
- Manage and supervise all plant operations ensuring that the highest level of productivity, safety and quality are maintained at all times
- Ensure the implementation of lean manufacturing and continuous improvement methodologies in the plant
- Be responsible for the overall production performance (KPIs, P&L)
- Provide the Plant team with effective leadership, guidance, coaching, communication, learning and development
- Budget planning and expense control, forecasting customer demand short to medium term
- Create a work environment conducive to employee morale and motivation to accomplish performance objective
Perfil del candidato
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Master's degree desirable. 7 years of experience in a similar role. Strong knowledge in lean manufacturing and quality standards and requirements in the automotive industry. Competent in repair or manufacturing philosophies and operations. Strong leader with great communication skills. Ability to solve highly complex problems. Fluent in English & Spanish a must.
Oferta de empleo
- Attractive compensation package.