Manage the mexican site operation
Drive successful production achieving customer satisfaction
Detalles del cliente
International company leader in its field.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are to:
- Manage Mexican site operation: overseeing quality control, maintenance and production in order to assure best results that fit with company's global targets in the most efficient manners
- Pro activity anticipates business issues and implements plans to address them
- Drive for keeping up with the current quality standards
- Expense control, forecasting customer demand: analyze and report performance findings and results obtained
- Customer relationship: the operation manager shall be in charge of supporting the customers in terms of delivery, quality and final satisfaction.
Perfil del candidato
Bachelor in Science Engineering degree with a Masters in Manufacturing desired. 7 years of solid experience in operations of similar size. Strong leadership, skilled in team building and promoting employee involvement for continuous improvement. Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. Decision maker and problem solver. Bilingual Spanish and English.
Oferta de empleo
- Executive benefits