Lead the all site operations in line with the corporate strategy and policy
Champion the continuous improvement and safety procedures
Detalles del cliente
Multinational plastics company leader in its sector.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are to:
- Lead the all site operations in line with the corporate strategy and policy
- Work proactively with the sales team to project upcoming capacity needs and requirements
- Develop team structure including shift models, manpower, training certification compliance, and support functions
- Employ lean manufacturing techniques and champion the continuous improvement procedures
- Review production schedules and organize all functional activities to insure compliance with cost and quality standards
- Insure customer expectations are met in terms of quality and delivery
Perfil del candidato
Engineering Degree or related field. Minimum of 5 years experience managing and leading teams within a lean manufacturing environment. Must have product transfer knowledge. Continuous improvement skills. Strong leadership, safety first mindset. Fluent in both Spanish and English.
Oferta de empleo
- Executive benefits.