Manage and support key projects according to business strategy
Analyze, mitigate issues and risks for key projects
Detalles del cliente
Global Telecommunications Company.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are to:
- Be responsible for implementation and management of enterprise projects, financial performance and customer satisfaction
- Work through critical problems collaborating with internal teams to resolve blocking issues
- Develop a project plan, according to the contract scope and customer requirements
- Provide leadership to project staff including project engineers, vendors, partners or subcontractorsManage projects from start to completion presenting business value to customers for new or existing business
Perfil del candidato
Bachelor's Degree in Telecommunications or related field required. Masters preferred. Minimum 5 years' experience working with network products such as: outers, switches, security, data-center networking among others. Minimum 3 years pre-sale experience with network products. PMP certificate or level architect certificate is preferred. Must have good communication, teamwork and organization skills. Advanced English is required.
Oferta de empleo
- Attractive salary and compensation package