Experienced Quality Manager
Attractive opportunity in the pressure vessels industry
Detalles del cliente
Leader in the engineering and fabrication of specialized capital goods for the oil&gas and utilities sectors.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are to:
* Define and establish the quality levels and standards according to the Customer specifications and based on applicable standards
* Develop quality procedures and strict adherence to ASME code Sec. I, II, V, VIII and IX
* Develop quality procedures and strict adherence to ISO 9001
* Develop quality procedures and strict adherence to the LAPEM standard
* Evaluate Strategic Providers
* Elaborate, publish and follow up on quality plans
* Review, Authorize or Reject operational procedures
* Review non-destructive testing activities and procedures
* Coordinate ASME and NBIC re-certifications
* Elaborate or revise IA costs, Special Processes, Destructive Testing and
* Non-destructive testing.
* Supervise and inspect Special process suppliers, non Destructive tests or destructive tests, prepare requisitions, revisions and Authorization of payments.
* Attend customer audits
* Fully manage the Non-Compliance process (ASME & ISO)
* Qualify the welders according to the ASME Code in different processes, materials, positions, etc. Including registration and control.
* Elaborate and document quality dossier of executed projects (when Apply).
* Reporting non-compliance and anomalies to the SGC Staff, operational and concerned parties.
* Ensure the execution of tasks under their responsibility in accordance with Established in the SGC
* Promote the participation of workers, making the consultation and participation
Perfil del candidato
Bachelors in Mechanic Engineering. Profound knowledge in ASME. Medium knowledge of ISO 9001 and LAPEM. 8 years experience in quality areas within an EPC company or engineering and construction of pressire vessels such as boilers, heat exchangers and pressure tanks. Organized, excellent leadership, methodical, extroverted, focused on results. Availability to travel. Bilingual Spanish-English.
Oferta de empleo
Attractive compensation package.