Regional IT Manager
Drive the execution and improvement of key service delivery processes throughou
Install and maintain the technical infrastructure
Detalles del cliente
International logistics and retail company leader in the industry.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are to:
- Drive the execution and improvement of key service delivery processes throughout the organization.
- Install and maintain the technical infrastructure used by thousands of associates working in Fulfillment Centers.
- Provide coaching, mentoring and guidance for a diverse team of managers and engineers.
- Manage large, cross-functional projects and interact with software developers, executives, vendors and other support teams.
Perfil del candidato
Bachelor degree from an accredited university. 7+ years of experience managing technical teams.Previous IT Infrastructure Operations, IT Service Management or IT Business Operations experience. Must be bias for action, innovative and able to dive into the deepest details. Availability to handle changing priorities, deal with ambiguity and use good judgment in stressful situations. Ability to travel up to 60%. English Advance Oral and Written.
Oferta de empleo
- Attractive compensation package.