Senior Assembly Process Engineer
Lead and coordinate projects in order to ensure the customer's requests.
Experience working under TS16949/QS9000 certification
Detalles del cliente
International industrial solutions manufacturer.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are to:
- Lead and establish team goals and objectives focused in the projects and customer request
- Coordinate the start up process APQP / CPMP new products internally with cross-functional team and externally with the customer
- Support the team in the development of APQP /CPMP for the requirement of both prototypes and manufacturing
- Evaluate the process through "Time Line"
- Attend and / or conduct meetings with customers and the team assigned to the project, with respect to design reviews and periodic reviews of the project, providing meeting minutes
- Develop plans and ideas for cost reduction and / or quality improvement measures
- Achieve all the guidelines and procedures by the operating system
Perfil del candidato
Mechatronic Engineer or related field. 10 years of experience managing projects, certifying in TS16949/QS9000, APQP process, supplier management, reading industrial designs, and advanced measurement techniques. Interpretation and analysis of plans and standards. Strong leadership skills and organization and communication skills. Advanced English level and German is preferred.
Oferta de empleo
- Benefits above the law