Senior Extrusion Engineer (Healthcare)
- Lead international machine transfer projects
- Responsible for the management, direction and lead of the extrusion process
Detalles del cliente
International medical device manufacturer.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are to:
- Ensure all technical aspects in the extrusion process
- Lead all projects and activities aimed at improving the extrusion process as well as generate cost reductions
- Coordinate as technical lead for manufacturing transfer of new products
- Prepare the personal and coach in the use of new equipment and the documentation of each process
Perfil del candidato
Bachelor degree in Engineering preferably with a focus in Plastics and Polymer Processing. 3 to 5 years experience in extrusion & plastics processing. Experience developing a robust processes and document or perform IQ's, OQ's and PQ's. Experience in transferring product from pilot to production. Experience in data analysis and the use of statistical software, such as Minitab or Solidworks. Ability to determine root cause process problems and implement creative solutions. Available to travel at immediate request. Advanced English level is required.
Oferta de empleo
- Additional benefits