Senior Manager Market Access
- *Able to translate Market Access strategies into priorities and action.
- *Demonstrate skills of strategic thinking and business judgment.
Detalles del cliente
American Medical Devices Company
Descripción de la vacante
Main responsibilities are:
- Understand the reimbursement landscape, policy environment and standards of care guidelines for assigned therapies in Mexico.
- Product knowledge for some therapy areas and geographies preferable.
- Evaluate health economic trends (efficiencies, effectiveness, value, behavior) in the environment.
- Leverage insights from market research and provider-payer-policy maker interactions to contribute to the development of Value Propositions.
- Implementation of market access programs.
- Lead the health economics evidence generation with the ultimate objective to ensure patients have access to the products and services, and in turn those are fairly priced and reimbursed.
Perfil del candidato
Bachelor´s Degree. 5 years experience working in a market access related position within a country and/or regional role. Demonstrated understanding of the dynamics of International health care systems and financing mechanisms.
Sound. Knowledge of health care system and reimbursement requirements and the potential long term impact in Mexico.
Oferta de empleo
- Attractive compensation package