Strategic Planning Director
Detalles del cliente
Worldwide Leader Food & Beverage Company.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are to:
- Be responsible for assessing the current state of operations, developing a set of future state alternatives, estimating the size of the organization, and developing a plan for implementing the future state
- Perform engagement management responsibilities, including performance reviews, task delegation, project scheduling, project financial, quality review and client management
- Consolidate the annual & five year strategic plans in conjunction with leadership team
- Facilitate & support the development and review of long-term strategies for regional and product leadership
- Search different opportunities to buy new business and manage the M&A process with new business
- Conducted a due diligence analysis on the acquisition of a Mexican retail chain for a private equity fund
Perfil del candidato
Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Business, Industrial Engineer, or other quantitative degree required, MBA or a Masters degree abroad would be preferred. Someone with results-oriented work experience in an operational, strategy, and/or management consulting role, including building and analyzing business plans and financial models. Strategic thinker, with experience in the M&A process with diverse industries.
Oferta de empleo
- Attractive Package