Supply Operations Manager
Supply Chain Economics
Contract & Pricing Management
Detalles del cliente
One of the world's leading integrated oil and gas companies that provide customers with fuel for transportation, energy for heat & light and lubricants.
Descripción de la vacante
- Supervise a team of up to two direct reports - including leading regular performance management and career development conversations.
- Oversee the nomination and coordination of physical delivery of products in the system in order to meet customer demand and balance optimum refinery production.
- Foster relationships with third party pipelines and terminal operators in order to represent BP's interests on issues such as product specifications and operational flexibility.
- Manage supply activities with the third party pipelines and terminal operators.
- Identify and mitigate supply disruptions by monitoring BP and industry information regarding supply/demand trends.
- Act as the operational single point accountability for resolving product quality. When designated, act as the operational single point accountability for resolving supply reliability incidents and implementing actions for continuously improving delivery.
- Own the short term (0-3 month) operational relationship between Supply and Pemex in order to achieve improvements in supply reliability and identify opportunities to minimize costs throughout the supply chain.
- Identify and implement opportunities to create commercial value along the supply chain, such as managing supply in a manner that allows BP to capture rack margins, trading margins and/or refining margin.
- Determine appropriate safety stock requirements based on supply and demand variability and once approved, communicate to supply operations team to operate within these tolerances.
- Ensure compliance with BP's Code of Conduct, applicable government regulations and required training.
- Serve as the single point of accountability for activities related to maintaining and/or upgrading key information and scheduling systems.
Act as a working team lead, providing secondary backfill coverage if necessary.
Perfil del candidato
- Degree in business, administration and/or other associated degrees is required.
- Required - At least 8 years of experience in oil industry pipeline scheduling and/or supply chain optimization.
- Demonstrates a relentless drive and determination to see complex opportunities and issues through to resolution.
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record to coach and develop individuals and in leading and motivating diverse, dispersed teams.
Oferta de empleo
- Full benefits
- Superior Package