Value Stream Manager
Drive operations team towards company goals using Lean Manufacturing
Achieve Safety, Quality, Delivery, Inventory, Cost, and Productivity targets
Detalles del cliente
International industrial safety
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are to:
- Monitor & improve cost productivity while ensuring all customer commitments are met in a timely, quality & compliant manner
- Effective and efficient Daily Management leadership
- Achieve yearly Safety, Quality, Delivery, Inventory, Cost, and Productivity targets through
- Effective and efficient Problem Solving
- Have an action Plan development and execution
- Build and develop a world class value stream operations team capable of meeting current and future business objectives, to include providing mentoring, rigorous development planning and succession planning for the critical roles
- Perform regular lean process audits to verify integrity of lean standards.
- Work with team leads to direct production activities in accordance with Master Production Schedule and established priorities, ensuring maximum utilization of assigned resources, machines, personnel, and materials
- Understand and support quality policies and implements guidelines to assure adherence to quality documents and standards
Perfil del candidato
Bachelors degree in Engineering or similar majors. 3 to 5 years work experience in a manufacturing environment. 3 plus years supervisory experience in a production, operations on quality work environment. Experience in plastic injection or molding is a plus. Certified as a Green Belt or Black Belt is a plus. Willing to be a change agent in the organization and demonstrate through actions the ability to change oneself and grow from experiences of success and failure alike. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, utilize process and value stream mapping, and draw valid conclusions. Advanced English.
Oferta de empleo
- Additional benefits.