Accounting Manager Piedras Negras
Responsible for accuracy month end closing & consolidation,
Manage, consolidate & comprehensively analyze all financial statements
Detalles de la empresa
Multinational Logistics Company.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities include:
* Responsible for accuracy month end closing & consolidation, as well as for managing the deliverables of transactional accounting support team
* Manage, consolidate & comprehensively analyze all financial statements
* Provide accounting guidance to management and broader finance teams as necessary; present information to Corporate Office & assist in managing communications with external auditors on external financial statements and accounting issues to facilitate the auditor review of accounting disclosures and technical accounting issues
* Monitor & coordinate the accounting tasks and responsibilities monthly, quarterly, and annually (balance sheet recording, intercompany, internal audit, statutory audit, and more)
* Provide US GAAP policy support for ad hoc transactions
* Ensure follow-up of bank and accounting operations
* Implement and maintain reporting procedures to comply with internal control requirements in respect of disclosures, new standards and technical accounting issues
* Ensure established accounting deadlines are met with accurate information on a consistent basis
* Facilitate inter-department projects to improve the flow & quality on the financial information in the department
Perfil del candidato
* Bachelor's Degree with a specialization in Accounting. Over 7 years of experience in accounting areas in a maquila or a company that operates similarly. Desirable experience in a Big 4 Accounting Firm. An excellent knowledge of US GAAP regulations is required. Master Microsoft Office's software & other ERPs. A goal-oriented leader with excellent communication & technical accounting skills. English oral and written is a must.
Oferta de empleo
Based on candidate's experience. Attractive compensation package with benefits above the law.