Be part of a world-class financial services proyect on the mobile generation
Create stratregies to reduce the cost of delivering financial services
Detalles de la empresa
Fintech project that delivers world-class financial services to the mobile generation. With offices in San Francisco, Lagos, Mexico City, Mumbai and Nairobi. They use the power of data science to reduce the cost of delivering financial services in emerging markets.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are:
* Overseeing the day-to-day operations of the accounting department
* Reviewing and approving payments on all bank accounts
* Oversee preparation of monthly payroll including deductions and payments
* Reviewing journal entries and completion of accounts reconciliation
* Reviews of consolidated Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cashflow in compliance with US GAAP
* Owning the P&L variance analysis and working closely with FP&A team to deliver insightful explanation on variances for Mexico entities
* Obtaining and maintaining investor relations and partnership compliance.
* Advising on long-term business and financial planning.
* Owning the VAT returns and other tax returns as necessary
Perfil del candidato
The ideal candidate would have at least 8 years' experience in the finance industry and managing a team is a must. An MBA or CPA is also highly desirable. Experience with Netsuite is a plus. Experience with Mexican GAAP, US GAAP & IFRS
Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word). Fluent spoken and written English. Experience working with multiple international subsidiaries and foreign currency exchange accounting and operational issues is strongly preferred
Oferta de empleo