Accounts Payable Manager (GBS)
MXN65,000 - MXN80,000Agregado 04/03/2020
Management AP end to end process (from PO to Payments and vendors)
Development of action plans to ensure targets are achieved
Detalles de la empresa
International Company (GBS) located in Guadalajara.
Descripción de la vacante
- Team management of 30 collaborators (5 direct)
- Actively contributes to the resourcing of an appropriately skilled team and ensures full training and work shadowing is completed
- Works with each Business to build positive, constructive relationships and works in partnership with each to drive an effective and smooth deployment of the in-scope processes.
- Manages performance through metrics and key performance indicators
- Assures that the appropriate internal control environment is maintained.
Perfil del candidato
- Accounting, Finance or Business Degree
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Finance (Finance Shared Services) or a transnational Company, of which 3 as AP Manager.
- Experience in management AP end to end process (from PO to Payments and vendors relations)
- Good knowledge of best practices usual in an A/P Department (flow organization, KPI setting & monitoring, backlog monitoring, master data control, etc)
- Advanced English (oral and written)
- Advanced domain of Excel and multi ERP knowledge.
- Experience in managing teams (25+ collaborators)
- Plus: Experience in transitioning Finance job positions from another countries.
Oferta de empleo
Benefits above law.