- Oversees and leads in working with the product owner to align broad activities
- Facilitating the team to selforganize; enabling continuous improvement of change
Sobre nuestro cliente
World leading company in Banking and finances
- Facilitating the team to self-organize, enabling continuous improvement of change and run activities, aligned to the product roadmap and customer expectations
- Responsible for the coaching and leadership responsibilities that enable Agile delivery, including facilitating team meetings such as retrospectives, reviews and planning events
- Shield the team from interruptions during sprints to ensure that agile process doesn't impede team progress
- Support Technology teams to manage delivery proactively, balancing scope, schedule, resourcing, dependencies, communications, budget
- Work with the Technology team and Product Owner to drive improvements in productivity through backlog management, maturity in the use of Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Lean), and corresponding management of dependencies
- Provide management to maintain a focus on how the project aligns to wider programme objectives, where appropriate, and to the change portfolio across the company
- Support in the management, monitoring and reporting progress, issues, dependencies, risks to the programme management, internal stakeholders and/or steering committees. Make recommendations to influence decision-making in order to maintain progress towards delivery and benefits realization.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- Self-Awareness. This means he or she are both aware of their strengths and weaknesses.
- Personal responsibility for the outcomes and results he/she creates.
- Empathetic Listening Skills. Show that he/she is able to empathize and put themselves in the shoes of others.
- Ability to See & Optimize the Whole.
- Certification: Scrum Master, SAFe (optional)
- Languages: English (medium)
- Tooling: use of Clarity, Jira and Open Work Bench (optional)
- Good communication skills
- Good awareness of risk and compliance
- Knowledge discretionary and Regulatory Projects Management (desirable)
- Budget Follow up (GPDM, Clarity, Project,etc) (desirable)
- Microsoft office tools (Pwp, Excel,etc.)
Base salary with benefits above the law, comparable to other Banking companies