- Solid experience with Android native apps and third party platforms knowledge
- Outstanding communication skills and project methodologies undertanding
Sobre nuestro cliente
Global Tech company
* Degree in science and engineering discipline is essential, studies and interest in the business (e.g. MBA) are desirable.
* At least 3 years of professional programming experience in native apps for Android using Java and Kotlin.
* Rich experience with GMS and FIREBASE (ex. LOCATION, ANALYTICS, MAP, SCAN, PUSH, CRASH).
* Experience with Android software development lifecycle and service modules.
* Experience with Third Party Platforms (ex. PHONEGAP, FLUTTER, XAMARIN, IONIC, REACTNATIVE)
* Excellent troubleshooting skills, able to dive into complex code/infrastructures, and find the root cause.
* Competent for analyzing and resolving development and deployment issues, and provide seamless support to app-developers.
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with proven public speaking and presentation track records
* Rich project management experience with the ability to deliver quality work under pressure and on tight schedules.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
Managing and developing relationships with the local developer community. Representing and promoting mobile services including core and new technologies in formal and informal industry gatherings and fora, whether on live events, on media or on social platforms. providing customer-centric technical support to app-developers from communities and businesses, focusing on improving the developer's experience. Supporting business partners in developing, deploy and maintain applications in a mobile app distribution platform. Working with the R&D team to develop app-developer oriented technical tutorials/documents and sample code, as well as to improve products and services, such as IDE, API.
Salary is negotiable + Benefits