Application Development Manager
Project management and process and application development
Implement and use of a development process based on standard methodologies
Detalles del cliente
Descripción de la vacante
* Project management and process and application development, including requirements gathering, process design, build and testing of solutions.
* Define, implement and use of a development process based on standard methodologies and best practices.
* Level 3 and Level 4 application support.
* Application and process maintenance according to new business needs and regulatory changes.
Perfil del candidato
* Knowledge of Regulatory Reports generation process and platforms, as well as familiarity with Account Statements process generation
* Desirable Knowledge of corporate banking and main products associated: loans, low/high value payments, local (SPEI/SPID) / international (SWIFT) money transfers, FX
* Desirable familiarity with corporate banking operating models, from Front Office to Back Office and GL, internet and electronic banking, client account statements, etc.
* Familiarity with the local banking regulation from a corporate banking perspective
* Wide experience in software development and development methodologies, knowledge of PLC (Project Life Cycle), including traditional, Agil and RAD
* Strong experience project management, implementing, following and controlling application development processes through the use of technical skills
* Knowledge of Java and .NET
* Experience on web based architectures and desktops applications
* Strong knowledge on SQL and data base design, preferable experience with Oracle, SQL Server and Access
* Experience in ITIL, KPI or any other IT governance and management framework and strong experience in production support, incident and problem management
* 5+ years of experience in development, preferable in a similar position with another bank for the last 3 years
* Experience on vendor management
* Executive Communications skills, desirable experience on people management
* Analytic mindset to understand and resolve problems
* Team work oriented and desirable experience working with multi-location teams
* Fully bilingual in English and Spanish
* Interpersonal communications skills, both oral and written, attention to details
* Ability to perform well under pressure and tight deadlines in a very competitive environment
* Ability to adapt to change
Oferta de empleo
Competitive Salary and Benefits