- Lead automation projects from concept development to post-installation
- Implement new technology oriented to the costs reduction
Sobre nuestro cliente
Global manufacturing company, with manufacturing campuses in the Americas, Asia, and Europe
The main responsibilities are:
- Coordinate and implement new automation projects, from conceptualization, to installation and programming
- Identify and implement improvement opportunities to introduce automation solutions to current manufacturing processes
- Align technology growth with global guidelines
- Train local plant personnel on new systems.
- Participate, as required, on the processes of transfer of products and technologies.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
B.S in Engineering Degree, preferably in Mechatronics or related field. At least 5 year's experience in similar position. Advanced programming skills in PLC, with network design knowledge. Industry 4.0 knowledge. Advanced English is a must.
Attractive compensation package