Automation Sr. Engineer
Responsible of designing and developing automation solutions.
Ensures and coordinates the control and automation systems of the plant.
Detalles de la empresa
Global medical device company is looking for an Automation Senior Engineer for its Juarez site.
Descripción de la vacante
- Responsible of looking for automation opportunities across of the operation
- Implement cost effective automation
- Prepare and maintain documentation related to the operation of the automation equipment
- Design and engineer moderately complex automation equipment
- Drive the team to achieve the projects closure on time
Perfil del candidato
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or Mechatronic Engineering
- Indispensable 5-7 years of relevant experience in Controls / Automation Engineering
- Strong hands-on experience in programming, troubleshooting, modification and programs creation from zero with Rockwell Automation Software: Studio 5000
- Strong knowledge of PLC programming (Ladder, ST, SFC/BD)
- Knowledge of equations of motion
- Knowledge of electrical design (Autocad Electrical, Solidworks electricals, etc.)
Oferta de empleo
Competitive salary and benefits above the law.