AUTOSAR Tech Lead - Automotive
Responsible for the AUTOSAR architecture for embedded systems
Lead embedded software development and software architecture
Detalles del cliente
Global Automotive OEM Company leader in its sector
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are to:
- Define embedded software architecture and infrastructure.
- Define how development teams design software for the next generation of embedded systems, including software architecture, development work flows and processes, and software infrastructure features.
- Support all phases of product development and software development life-cycle.
- Support of diagnostics, reprogramming, and cybersecurity.
- Collaborate with projects related to microcontroller peripherals and systems (e.g. PWM outputs, boot loaders, A/D converters, watchdog timers, interrupt and trap functions, serial and parallel interfaces, etc.)
Perfil del candidato
B.S. Mechatronics Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Digital Systems and Robotics Engineering or equivalent experience. At least 5 years of experience with AUTOSAR Basic Software (BSW) and Microcontroller Abstraction Layer (MCAL) development/configuration, and testing. Knowledge in software tools as: PREEvision, DaVinci suite, CANape, CANdelaStudio. Advanced English.
Oferta de empleo
Attractive compensation package. Company perks