- Build and grow a US client portfolio through consulting strategies
- Manage entire recruitment process for US candidates
Sobre nuestro cliente
Founded in 1976 en the United Kingdom, Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract and temporary positions with clients around the world.
- Search and attract the most suitable candidates for each of our clients in the US.
- Work alongside candidates and companies in every part of the recruitment process in the US.
- Prospect, call and meet with senior managers and directors in order to generate long-term commercial relationships in the US.
- Generate, manage and enhance consulting strategies to achieve diverse company goals.
- Work as an integral member of a team, motivating one another, and communicating effectively.
- Internally network to build business relationships that can be converted into commercial opportunities
- Provide consultancy to our clients based on market conditions.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- Between 1-5 years of professional experience.
- Broad experience working in Recruitment or Sales role
- Advanced English communication skills
- World-class negotiation skills with a proven track record of success
- Bachelor's degree professional. Engineering Degree is a plus.
- Strong customer focus with superior levels of customer satisfaction
- Experience recruiting for the US is a plus.
- Full time Job
- Career Progression: We have well-defined career plans that will help you evolve quickly. Opportunity to develop an international career within our offices abroad
- Talent Development: We have a Global Training Program that will accompany you within your professional Career.
- Rewards: Attractive incentive program, quarterly bonuses and awards for top performers, benefits above the one established by Law
- Diversity: We are a company that firmly believes in the diversity of our teams and leaders. That is why we have developed programs such as: Parents at Page, Pride at Page, Woman at Page, etc.
- Giving Back to Others: Periodically, we participate in a community support programs